We envision a future where an entrepreneur’s success isn’t about their understanding of technology. That’s why We take the time to learn about your business from the inside-out and translate your business needs into software that speaks your business’ language.
Long story short
illumisoft is more than a software development company.
Our journey started when our first client-partner reached out to us looking for help moving forward with their business and were considering a custom software solution. We helped them lay out strategic plans for the life of their software and how to best utilize their software for accelerated business growth.
The lessons learned with that first client are still at the very core of our belief system today. We know that for a software project to be successful we need to partner with our clients, get to know their business from the inside out, and walk alongside them through all the twists and turns.
Founder & CEO
- Has extensive knowledge surrounding modern, Software Development Life Cycle gained from over 20 years in the software industry.
- Believes in building strong relationships with clients in order to truly understand their needs and provide the right software solutions.
VP of Software Development
- His expertise falls in the area of Automation and cloud computing.
- Has helped multiple start-ups build viable solutions that incorporate advanced technologies, simplified complicated ideas, and solidified their application to life-cycle management.
- His experience in the start-up world gives him an innovative touch for adapting existing business processes into modern technology platforms.
Matt S. Dantzler
Vice President of Sales
- Is an accomplished Sales Leadership professional and has spent most of his career in sales focused roles.
- Started out as an individual inside sales rep and moved his way up to Manager, Director, and on to Vice President roles.
- Thrives on new projects, increasing efficiencies, and bringing new products to market that are disruptive to their industries.
VP of Business Development
- Is a serial entrepreneur that, in his early 20s, built a successful business from the ground up.
- Is passionate about building honest, strong relationships with people and providing a level of service that surpasses any and all expectation.
- Passionate about relationship building, communication, and making a difference in the world.
- Enjoys hanging out with friends, socializing, and attending music festivals.
Lana H. Jo
Marketing Communication Specialist & QA Manager
- Is a passionate marketer aiding in establish marketing direction, content creation, and manage social media appearance.
- Analyzes complicated problems, identifies issues, and manages their solution to completion as Quality Assurance Manager.
- Established himself as a respected leader due to his excellent understanding of how software works, his continual acquisition of knowledge regarding new technologies and his use of this knowledge to polish his approach to how software development should be done.
- Is considered to be one of the best .net developers in the industry.
- His insightful view into technology provides intuitive solutions to complex problems.
- Has extensive experience in architecting and developing large corporate systems.
- Is skilled and passionate in simplifying complex technical problems that nobody else wants to touch.
- Is entirely self-taught technologist who continues to stay on the leading edge of technology.
- Exceptionally astute learner with an eye for User Interface tweaking
- Learned to code by designing his own course curriculum for each technology he wanted to become proficient at.